If you wish to choose one of our pre-designed Field Trip Programmes, you can select from the following:
The purpose of this programme is to offer children a well-rounded outdoor experience, children will not only develop physically due to the active nature of the camp, they will also be given the opportunity to develop social skills, self-confidence and independence.
Our Multi-Activity programme incorporates sports with mountain activities, whilst excursions have a vivid cultural and historical focus. Educational components can be integrated with specific workshops such as Outdoor Survival or Navigation Skills.
We offer a large choice of supervised activities with highly qualified instructors such as tennis, basketball, rafting, swimming, and beach volleyball.
This programme is wide open for maximum customization, making each camp individually tailored according to ages of your students and particular curricular requirements of your school. Specific sports can be requested to be the “focus” of the trip, such as Tennis or Football for school teams.
At ASCZ we believe that each child should have the opportunity to discover more about the outdoor environment, experience nature, learn about the environmental challenges the world faces today and experience adrenaline-fuelled mountain sports. Finding the time to do this is rare. Our well-structured programme encourages children to build trust and teamwork, and teaches valuable life skills for the overall development of each child. Hiking trips with qualified Mountain Leaders, with an overnight stay in a mountain hut is a highlight of the trip. Covered in workshops is study on mountain ecology, map reading, navigation with compasses, flora and fauna, and outdoor survival skills such as shelter and fire building. Our workshops seek to challenge and fully engage the children through the use of games and challenges, with a clear educational focus. Below is a selection of workshops we offer. Other requests of suggestions for different workshops are welcomed. Activities available include a high ropes course, abseiling, Gorge Adventure, mountain biking and water rafting.
On request we can add-on CAS specific components or language tuition from qualified teachers to any trip.
Our basic package includes:
- Full-board accommodation (3 meals plus daily snack) in 1 – 6 bed mostly en-suite rooms
- Escorted transfer service to and from Geneva or Zurich
- Supervision and control of activities by friendly, knowledgable and qualified ASCZ staff
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors and coaches for each activity
- Equipment rental (excluding ski/snowboard hire for ski trips)
- All admissions and cover charges
- Full-day and evening activities programme
- Pre-departure communication between International School and ASCZ to ensure travel options and curricular priorities are perfectly arranged.